Contact Us Today
Office LocationKamerow Law Firm, PLLC
5001 Seminary Road, Suite 110
Alexandria, VA 22311
A collision shakes not only your car, but also shakes your entire life if you sustain severe injuries. Financial problems should not compound your burdens after a car accident caused by another person’s negligence. The Alexandria car accident lawyers at Kamerow Law Firm have the extensive resources, experience and knowledge to help you understand exactly what to do after a collision.
At the Scene of the Collision
- As soon as you assess your own injuries, call for emergency and police help. If you are unable to call due to your condition, ask someone to call for you.
- If you are able, determine if anyone else involved in the accident is injured.
- Take pictures of the collision, the conditions, and any other pertinent surroundings. Again, if you are unable to take the photos yourself, ask another person to take photos for you.
- If there are witnesses who were not involved in the collision, ask for contact information.
- Request a copy of the police report.
Following the Car Accident
After you receive the proper medical care, follow these steps to help your personal injury claim:
- Contact Kamerow Law in Alexandria to begin your car accident claim.
- Keep a folder with all medical bills, doctor’s reports, police reports, records of lost wages, etc.
- Never agree to sign a settlement offered by an insurance representative prior to a consultation with a reputable lawyer. You will most likely agree to accept far too little and will negate any possibility of obtaining further damages you are owed.
Car Accident Representation
Kamerow Law Firm in Alexandria has the car accident expertise you will want to handle your case. Our firm is passionate about helping our clients receive the monies they need to regain control over their lives. Call today for a free consultation.